We are currently seeking qualified Infant, Toddler and Pre-School Teachers to join our diverse staff in our NAEYC accredited Early Learning Center. We are committed to building a staff, which will help us, establish a vibrant learning community where joy, creativity, and meaningful relationships flourish.
We are looking for teachers to join our team who value parents as partners, see children as capable and see themselves as researchers as well as educators.
• Are enthusiastic, engaging and strong in their practice.
• Create an educational environment that is inquiry and play based, emergent, challenging, warm and inviting.
• Value diversity and are joyful, curious and respectful of differences in individuals, families, and cultures.
• Are flexible team players with strong communication skills
• Take a leadership role in the day-to-day operation of the classroom through planning, and teaching.
Family ACCESS is committed to supporting the emotional development of our children and families. We have on-sight Touch Points training for all staff. Additionally, each classroom has an onsite mental health consultant who meets weekly with teachers to provide support for children, families, and development of a reflective practice.
• Experience in an early childhood classroom
• EEC Certification or application submitted
• Must be First Aid and CPR certified or willing to obtain
• Work cooperatively with administration and teaching team to advance and grow the quality of the program
• Be able to lift from a sit to a stand up to 35 pounds and other physical demands
Excellent salary and benefits!
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to: applications@FamilyACCESS.org
For more information about teaching positions at Family ACCESS, download Teacher Openings 2016-17.