FULL-TIME TEACHER POSITIONS FOR THE 2017-18 SCHOOL YEAR
We are currently seeking EEC qualified Infant, Toddler and Pre-School Teachers to join our diverse staff in our NAEYC-accredited Early Learning Center. Family ACCESS teachers value parents as partners, see children as capable and consider themselves both researchers and educators.
We offer a collegial, supportive atmosphere where teachers are respected as professionals. Family ACCESS teachers enjoy:
• A consistent weekly schedule and classroom assignment.
• An 8 hour work day (7 hours with children plus a one hour break).
• Weekly planning time with classroom team.
• Opportunities for growth inside and outside the classroom.
We are looking for teachers who want to be a part of our vibrant learning community where joy, creativity, and meaningful relationships flourish. Successful candidates will:
• Be enthusiastic, engaging and strong in their practice.
• Create an educational environment that is inquiry and play-based, emergent, challenging, warm and inviting.
• Value diversity and are joyful, curious and respectful of differences in individuals, families, and cultures.
• Be flexible team players with strong communication skills.
• Take a leadership role in the day-to-day operation of the classroom through planning, and teaching.
Family ACCESS is committed to supporting the emotional wellness of our children and families. We provide Touchpoints training for all staff. In addition to ongoing training and mentoring, each classroom team has an onsite mental health consultant who meets weekly with teachers to support reflective practice and provide resources for children and families.
• Onsite paid professional development training.
• Comprehensive benefits package including: medical and dental insurance, flexible spending, retirement.
• 12 paid holidays plus 22-days paid Earned Time Off (ETO).
• Competitive salary.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to: applications@FamilyACCESS.org
For more information about teaching positions at Family ACCESS, download the file: Teacher Openings – Spring 2017